THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Saturday 27 December 2014

Mail problems

Sorry folks, but over the Christmas period my mail system has packed up and I am trying to get it fixed.......

So I haven't seen any mail for the last 5 or 6 days -- which means any contributions to the blog will be stuck somewhere in the system.  Will post them up just as soon as I get into contact with the outside world again.......

Brian

3 comments:

BRIAN JOHN said...

Suddenly things seem to be working again....... mountains of mail to sift through.... but keep the comments coming!

TonyH said...

Some of my "Frog's Legs and Tunnels" Posts seem to have gone astray, whereas the Metamudstone slate point messages from the Post of the next day are getting displayed, Brian.

Perhaps you have a touch of verbal indigestion?

Happy New Year one and all1

BRIAN JOHN said...

All messages received have been posted, Tony. The only things that disappear into the ether are things posted anonymously....