THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Monday 1 June 2009

Thanks for the comments

Thanks Ann and Claude. Glad you like the info and find it interesting. I'll be putting up some more thoughts soon... but first I have to go and enjoy my breakfast on the top of Carningli! (It's 7 am, and another perfect early summer morning here)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hi Brian, I'm not sure if you remember me - I'm Sandra, Ann Carrington-Smith's daughter-in-law. I blog daily on a TV News site and my publicist spreads my blogs on different sites. You can check my blogspot page at http://www.sandracarringtonsmith.com
Dena spreads my blog everywhere, but I have noticed that most of the views come from social networks. She twitters my posts, and publishes them of Facebook, Divine Caroline, Author's Den, Red Room, etc.
I think that your blog would do great if you could post it on spiritual and historical sites. Most of them have a blogging section, so you would just need to open a profile and then update daily. You can also advertise it on Stumble Upon, digg.com, etc. Just google social sites and you should get a huge list of them.
Please let me know if I can help further. I am very passionate about blogging, and have made many contacts through it. In fact, I am now working on a movie project that I was offered by an actor who regularly reads my blog and told the film director about it. Good luck! My regular e-mail address, should you need it, is lunanera@netzero.net
Take care,

Sandra